Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alanw58
Partner - Contributor III

QSDA Pro 1.5.3

Hi...

I'm trying to set up QSDA Pro on a client server - they're using June 2019 version (yes I'm going through the upgrade process with them now).

In the Manage Connection bit, it doesn't seem to want to validate things for me, i.e. the Save button doesn't come up.

I'm using:

User ID = user I'm logging on with - has Root Admin access to QS

User Directory = the users folder - not clear on what is needed here!

Cert Path = where I've exported the Cert to (as per QMC)

Cert Password = password used to log into QMC to generate the password

... any help appreciated 🐵

alanwpil_0-1641309627647.png

Labels (3)
5 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Userid should be just the userid portion of a full userid. For example, if my full userid is "rob\mydomain", 

User Id = rob

User DIrectory = mydomain

The Save button becomes active only after a successful Test Connection. What happens when you press "Test Connection"? 

BTW, there is a separate community site for QSDA Pro at https://community.easyqlik.com/

-Rob

alanw58
Author

Rob...

Thanks for that... managed to get past the Connection stage (with a bit of trying different users etc).

When I go to the Analyze sheet it shows the correct server, but the App List is empty (I’ve cleared the App Title & Stream filters 😊).

The only oddity I can think is that the QlikShare folder is on 😧 drive, then there’s a DEV folder below that... so:

* D:\QlikShare\DEV\Application Layer\Finance\QVD

... but I’m guessing QSDA doesn’t use this anyway.
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Take a look at the Admin > Error Log

-Rob

alanw58
Author

Rob…

The only info in the Error Log is “User directory cannot contain \”… which was to do with my previous attempts to get the Manage Connection to work. There’s nothing relating to the Analyze piece.
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

If you open a support ticket at https://support.easyqlik.com/ I can work through this with you.

-Rob