Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hacr
Creator
Creator

QSDocument Analyzer - log (Error: QVX_UNKNOWN_ERROR: Forbidden [403]:Forbidden(Object read error.).)

Hi all

I'm trying to run a QSDocumentAnalyzer App on a QAP using the task-manager, but I'm running into problems after the task starts.

The first 10 tabs of QSdocumentAnalyzer runs fine, and the log ends with an error after the APPinfo:

SQL SELECT AppName,
AnalysisDatetime,
AppTitle,
AppEnvironment
FROM $(vAppId)AppInfo;

20201126T142322.710+0100:

9 fields found: AnalysisComputerName, AppName, AnalysisDatetime, AppTitle, AppEnvironment, QsdaVersion, %KeyDocument, Analysis Name, Analysis Title,

20201126T142322.712+0100 Error:       

QVX_UNKNOWN_ERROR: Forbidden [403]:Forbidden(Object read error.).

I'm unsure what the problem is, and looking in the Log Monitor just gave me this:

ServerDocumentEntry: DoLoad caught extended exception 403: Forbidden

@rwunderlich  : maybe you can point me in the right direction?

Best regards

Hans

Labels (2)
6 Replies
hacr
Creator
Creator
Author

Anyone having an idea about what user is trying to access what?

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

It looks like the account running does not have a license allocated?

-Rob

hacr
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for the reply Rob. Does it mean the QS document Analyzer can't be scheduled on a QAP?

Daniel_G
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

@hacr : Did you solve the problem? I get the same error.

User has access to the app and sheets. I tested it by logging in the user and opening the apps.

PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @Daniel_G 

Thanks for posting your query on this thread:

Error:

QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: HTTP protocol error 403 (Forbidden)
  Execution Failed
  Execution finished.

Solution:

• This is caused by the service account being listed as removed externally and inactive
  • The reason why the service account is marked as removed externally and inactive is because it is not found when doing a sync to the UDC in use
  • The most common reason for this is that there is an LDAP filter in place which filters on a group where the service account is not a member of
  • To resolve this, add the service account to the filtered group and resync the UDC (the change may take a few minutes to register so you may need to sync a few times)

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Daniel_G
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hello @PadmaPriya ,

thx for your respond. After checking the topic again I figured out that the problem is may different to my one. I added a comment to bloew entry. MAy you can also support there.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/Error-HTTP-protocol-error-403-Forbidden-The-server-r...