Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexGol
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik-CLI PowerShell script to automate value selection in a filter

Hi everyone,

Here is the task: I have a filter which allows selection of different affiliates (let's say the values are: All, A, B, C, D...)

In storytelling section of my app i need to create a story shows data for each of this affiliates separately, i.e. a page for each affiliate. There are 17 pages in total.

Rather then selecting each of the affiliate in the filter and then creating a page through 'Sheet library'  for each of those affiliates on the Storytelling tab, which requires repeating this process 17 times, I would like to automate this tedious task through The Qlik Sense repository service (QRS) using its API. I know it contains a number of paths (also referred to as endpoints) that are used to execute various functions and allows to automate a range of manual QMC based tasks.

I have Qlik CLI PowerShell module to achieve this through its command line interface. However, I struggle with the right script to achieve the automation of the above tedious task. 

Has anyone faced similar problem or has an expertise with Qlik CLI PowerShell module scripts?

Many thanks in advance!

if you don't plan you plan to fail
0 Replies