Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wayne-a
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense user data in table

Hi, I'd like to be able to put Qlik Sense user data (just user name really) in a table much like I see in the license monitor information noted below and include one of our custom properties on the user.  I'm having some trouble with this.  I started by making a duplicate of the license monitor hoping I could just add some additional information.  When I made a copy of the license monitor and then open it in my work space the visualizations now have invalid dimensions.  This would seem to be some type of a permissions issue but I'm a root admin so not sure what the problem is.  Second issue is looking through the data load script I can't really tell where this information is coming from to be able to add the custom property to it, but even if I did I suspect the first issue would need to be solved first.  I've searched for other solutions to this but I can't see where anyone has easily solved this?  Thanks in advance for any help.

LicenseMonitorTable.PNG

0 Replies