Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FMDF
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik View to Qlik Sense Conversion - Missing "Full Accumulation" and "Relative" for expressions

I am converting an app from QlikView to Qlik Sense.

I have 3 fields in a table.

All 3 fields have the same expression that can be seen in each of the screen shots.

Image 3 shows that for that field, radio button for Full Accumulation and checkbox for Relative are selected.

Image 4 shows that for that field, radio button for No Accumulation is selected and checkbox for Relative is selected.

I do not see these options in Qlik Sense.  I have been searching for solutions but I am not finding anything that clearly explains the work around.

Labels (6)
3 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

For image 2 - This is the default situation, no settings will need to change

For image 3 - Accumulation is possible since November 2019 release. In the Measure turn on the Modifier>Accumulation and divide the expression by the TOTAL aggregation and format as a percentage.

For image 4 - Divide by the TOTAL aggregation and format as a percentage.

The Total mode is done using Totals function

FMDF
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for the quick response.

I did what I think you were suggesting but I am not getting the correct results.

Image 3: I did this. 

(Sum(GLDistAmount)+ Sum(ProjEventRevAmount)) / (Sum(Total GLDistAmount)+ Sum(Total ProjEventRevAmount))

Set modifier to "Accumulation"

This one is not working.

Image 4: I did this.  

(Sum(GLDistAmount)+ Sum(ProjEventRevAmount)) / (Sum(Total GLDistAmount)+ Sum(Total ProjEventRevAmount))

Modifier was none.

This one is working.

I think I am just making an obvious mistake.

FMDF
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I used this formula for scenario 3 and 5.

Scenario 3 had Modifier "Accumulation and FULL".   This one isn't working.

Scenario 4 had no modifier.  This one works.