Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FMDF
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik View to Qlik Sense Conversion - Missing "Full Accumulation" and "Relative" for expressions

I am converting an app from QlikView to Qlik Sense.

I have 3 fields in a table.

All 3 fields have the same expression that can be seen in each of the screen shots.

Image 3 shows that for that field, radio button for Full Accumulation and checkbox for Relative are selected.

Image 4 shows that for that field, radio button for No Accumulation is selected and checkbox for Relative is selected.

I do not see these options in Qlik Sense.  I have been searching for solutions but I am not finding anything that clearly explains the work around.

Labels (6)
3 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

For image 2 - This is the default situation, no settings will need to change

For image 3 - Accumulation is possible since November 2019 release. In the Measure turn on the Modifier>Accumulation and divide the expression by the TOTAL aggregation and format as a percentage.

For image 4 - Divide by the TOTAL aggregation and format as a percentage.

The Total mode is done using Totals function

FMDF
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for the quick response.

I did what I think you were suggesting but I am not getting the correct results.

Image 3: I did this. 

(Sum(GLDistAmount)+ Sum(ProjEventRevAmount)) / (Sum(Total GLDistAmount)+ Sum(Total ProjEventRevAmount))

Set modifier to "Accumulation"

This one is not working.

Image 4: I did this.  

(Sum(GLDistAmount)+ Sum(ProjEventRevAmount)) / (Sum(Total GLDistAmount)+ Sum(Total ProjEventRevAmount))

Modifier was none.

This one is working.

I think I am just making an obvious mistake.

FMDF
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I used this formula for scenario 3 and 5.

Scenario 3 had Modifier "Accumulation and FULL".   This one isn't working.

Scenario 4 had no modifier.  This one works.