Did you mean: 
Aspiring_Developer
Creator III
Creator III

Qliksense Pie chart showing addtitional values

Hello everyone,

I came accross a very strange behaviour below:-

I have below dimensions and measures :-

Dimension:- =valuelist('Direct labour N-1', 'Indirect Labour N-1','Total SG&A + R&D N-1')

Measure:-

if(valuelist('Direct labour N-1', 'Indirect Labour N-1','Total SG&A + R&D N-1')='Direct labour N-1',

num(sum({<Indicateur.Code = {'PO.1.161b'},[Site.isYFPO]={'0'},[Site.Participe]={'49|50'},Date.Year = , Date.MonthName = , Date.Quarter =, Date.Month =, Date.MonthEnd =, MonthYear=,Date=,NewTestvb1=,
Date= {"$(=MonthStart(Max(Date)))"} >} [Indicateur.Value])
/

sum({<Indicateur.Code = {'PO.1.137b'},[Site.isYFPO]={'0'},[Site.Participe]={'49|50'},Date.Year = , Date.MonthName = , Date.Quarter =, Date.Month =, Date.MonthEnd =, MonthYear=,Date=,NewTestvb1=,
Date= {"$(=MonthStart(Max(Date)))"}>} [Indicateur.Value])
,'###.#%'),

if(valuelist('Direct labour N-1', 'Indirect Labour N-1','Total SG&A + R&D N-1')='Indirect Labour N-1',
num(sum({<Indicateur.Code = {'PO.1.162b'},[Site.isYFPO]={'0'},[Site.Participe]={'49|50'},Date.Year = , Date.MonthName = , Date.Quarter =, Date.Month =, Date.MonthEnd =, MonthYear=,Date=,NewTestvb1=,
/

sum({<Indicateur.Code = {'PO.1.137b'},[Site.isYFPO]={'0'},[Site.Participe]={'49|50'},Date.Year = , Date.MonthName = , Date.Quarter =, Date.Month =, Date.MonthEnd =, MonthYear=,Date=,NewTestvb1=,
,'###.#%'),

if(valuelist('Direct labour N-1', 'Indirect Labour N-1','Total SG&A + R&D N-1')='Total SG&A + R&D N-1',

num(sum({<Indicateur.Code = {'PO.1.207b'},[Site.isYFPO]={'0'},[Site.Participe]={'49|50'},Date.Year = , Date.MonthName = , Date.Quarter =, Date.Month =, Date.MonthEnd =, MonthYear=,Date=,NewTestvb1=,
/
,'###.#%')

)

)
)

When i plot the above in bar chart , i get correct number s:-

Aspiring_Developer_0-1615201262206.png

But when i created a pie chart, it is showing some additional values like below:-

Aspiring_Developer_1-1615201387040.png

In the above  chart, the number corresponding to label 'Values-14.0%' is correct. However, there is an additional label named 'share-17.0%' which i have not calculated but somehow it is appearing out of nowhere.

I am unable to understand why exactly it is working fine in bar chart and causing problem in pie chart.

Can anyone please help me if with this ? 😞

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Aspiring_Developer
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello ,

Thank you for your reply.

I solved it myself by following below steps:-

1) Go to 'Apperance' - -> 'Presentation tab and do below 

Aspiring_Developer_0-1615293586499.png

Post doing this, it will start showing you the value of your expression.

However, when you will hover on the chart, it will still you the value of Share%. In order to remove that, we make use of Qliksesne tool tip feature. I followed the below steps:

1)Go to tool tip, check the checkbox 'hide basic rows' and enter details of your dimensions and measures

Aspiring_Developer_1-1615293712114.png

End Result:- It is showing actual values of the expression and no value for share is displayed

Aspiring_Developer_2-1615293890138.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

I think that for a pie chart you should have numbers not %s for a measure

Aspiring_Developer
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello ,

Thank you for your reply.

I solved it myself by following below steps:-

1) Go to 'Apperance' - -> 'Presentation tab and do below 

Aspiring_Developer_0-1615293586499.png

Post doing this, it will start showing you the value of your expression.

However, when you will hover on the chart, it will still you the value of Share%. In order to remove that, we make use of Qliksesne tool tip feature. I followed the below steps:

1)Go to tool tip, check the checkbox 'hide basic rows' and enter details of your dimensions and measures

Aspiring_Developer_1-1615293712114.png

End Result:- It is showing actual values of the expression and no value for share is displayed

Aspiring_Developer_2-1615293890138.png