Qlik Community

App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Qlik Insider: SaaS capabilities for Data Integration and Analytics, May 25th! Register Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Koly_M
Contributor
Contributor

Remove the headers and utilize space at the top of my Qlik sense Dashboards

I wish to remove unnecessarily occupied space at the top and bottom from the published Qliksense dashboards. I do not want my clients to see the header, ribbon omegle, menu etc which occupies 40% of the space of my dashboard.

What all chatrandom options do I have? Any way to launch the dashboard already in full screen mode or have control over the sizes of the headers, menu etc?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lemac
Contributor III
Contributor III

What I did, was put all my information in a single table, and call that table as an object in an independent .html-file. Since Qlik Sense-objects may be embedded as an iframe in a website. 

Thus the code looks like this:

<html>

<body>
<meta charset="UTF-8">

<iframe src="[YOUR_QLIK_OBJECT_GOES_HERE]&opt=nointeraction,noselections" style="border:none;width:100%;height:100%;"></iframe>
</body>
</html>

You can find the iframe part by clicking your Qlik Sense object (table, graph, map) --> Share --> Embed

Then you save this as an .html-file and the object will appear without any borders.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
saso_1970
Creator
Creator

Hi Koly_M , you can remove anything from the qlik sense app  because is web app you need to find class  and just add property display:none !important; for that you can use multi KPI object or theme. Example to remove sheet title object use  

#sheet-title.sheet-grid
{
display: none !important;
}

Lemac
Contributor III
Contributor III

What I did, was put all my information in a single table, and call that table as an object in an independent .html-file. Since Qlik Sense-objects may be embedded as an iframe in a website. 

Thus the code looks like this:

<html>

<body>
<meta charset="UTF-8">

<iframe src="[YOUR_QLIK_OBJECT_GOES_HERE]&opt=nointeraction,noselections" style="border:none;width:100%;height:100%;"></iframe>
</body>
</html>

You can find the iframe part by clicking your Qlik Sense object (table, graph, map) --> Share --> Embed

Then you save this as an .html-file and the object will appear without any borders.