Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scribidouille
Contributor III
Contributor III

Saisir une valeur de sélection

Bonjour,

Je suis en train de concevoir une feuille avec un table de données et je voudrais mettre une zone saisie.

Cette zone permettrait à l'utilisateur de mon appli de saisir un montant et çà filtrerait toutes les lignes de mes données qui ont ce montant comme coût.

J'ai pensé à un variable input mais je n'ai pas les droits pour créer un champ.

Avez vous une autre solution ?

Merci d'avance.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @scribidouille 

If you add the cost as a dimension, rather than a measure, then there will be a magnifying glass at the top of the column and users could type an amount in here. This can then be prefixed with <= = or >=, giving them more flexibility.

This may not work though, if you have multiple source rows aggregating into a row in a table. If there is no unique ID on the row you will get odd values.

The other thing you will want to do with that approach is make sure the cost is formatted correctly in the load script. I guess the problem will be that if you can't create a variable then you won't be able to edit the load script either?

The method you mention would be the best way. Perhaps you could ask the devs to create the variable for you and then you may be able to add an input that allows it to be edited?

Apologies for not answering in French, but I don't trust Google Translate with not making a mess of my answer.

Hope that helps.

Steve

View solution in original post

2 Replies
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @scribidouille 

If you add the cost as a dimension, rather than a measure, then there will be a magnifying glass at the top of the column and users could type an amount in here. This can then be prefixed with <= = or >=, giving them more flexibility.

This may not work though, if you have multiple source rows aggregating into a row in a table. If there is no unique ID on the row you will get odd values.

The other thing you will want to do with that approach is make sure the cost is formatted correctly in the load script. I guess the problem will be that if you can't create a variable then you won't be able to edit the load script either?

The method you mention would be the best way. Perhaps you could ask the devs to create the variable for you and then you may be able to add an input that allows it to be edited?

Apologies for not answering in French, but I don't trust Google Translate with not making a mess of my answer.

Hope that helps.

Steve

scribidouille
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Merci pour la réponse, çà marche.

J'ai demandé à mon développeur d'ajouter une variable et j'ai intégré $(V_Seuil) dans le set analysis. de ma table de données