Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlekseiN
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Share of suppliers with Active/Expired/Missing contracts

Hello,

I want to build a basic pie chart showing shares of suppliers with active, expired and missing contracts. As a dimension, I am using a field SupplierHasContract with possible values 'Active', 'Expired' and 'Missing' and then I am using count (distinct Supplier) to calculate respective supplier counts. Here comes the tricky part: each supplier can have multiple contracts and those suppliers that have at least one active contract (SupplierHasContract = 'Active') should not be included in 'Expired' and 'Missing' shares in the chart (in case they also have expired or missing contracts).

Could someone please advice which expression I would need to use to fulfill this condition?

Many thanks in advance!
Aleksei
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SerhanKaraer
Creator III
Creator III

You are right Aleksei. I added this default set's intersection with SupplierHasContract selection. So, here it is:

Count({(<Supplier=P({<SupplierHasContract={"Missing","Expired"}>} Supplier)*P({<SupplierHasContract={"Active"}>} Supplier),SupplierHasContract={"Active"}>
+<Supplier-=P({<SupplierHasContract={"Missing","Expired"}>} Supplier)*P({<SupplierHasContract={"Active"}>} Supplier)>)*<SupplierHasContract=P(SupplierHasContract)>}
DISTINCT Supplier)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
SerhanKaraer
Creator III
Creator III

Hello Aleksei,

You can do it with set expression as this:

Count({<Supplier=P({<SupplierHasContract={"Missing","Expired"}>} Supplier)*P({<SupplierHasContract={"Active"}>} Supplier),SupplierHasContract={"Active"}>
+<Supplier-=P({<SupplierHasContract={"Missing","Expired"}>} Supplier)*P({<SupplierHasContract={"Active"}>} Supplier)>}

DISTINCT Supplier)

Regards,

AlekseiN
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thank you! This seems to work with a default view. However, when I filter by "Missing" or "Excluded" it still shows active contracts (see screenshot attached). Any idea how to get rid of them?

Regards,

Aleksei

SerhanKaraer
Creator III
Creator III

You are right Aleksei. I added this default set's intersection with SupplierHasContract selection. So, here it is:

Count({(<Supplier=P({<SupplierHasContract={"Missing","Expired"}>} Supplier)*P({<SupplierHasContract={"Active"}>} Supplier),SupplierHasContract={"Active"}>
+<Supplier-=P({<SupplierHasContract={"Missing","Expired"}>} Supplier)*P({<SupplierHasContract={"Active"}>} Supplier)>)*<SupplierHasContract=P(SupplierHasContract)>}
DISTINCT Supplier)

AlekseiN
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Yep, this fixed it. Thanks a lot for your help!