Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeevayswaran
Contributor III
Contributor III

Store a QVD into Sharepoint

Hello All,

Is it possible to Store a QVD file into share point location using store command?

Ex:

Store Table_Name into [Lib:\\Sharepoint\Data.qvd](qvd);

Please share me the script or sample Qlik app if possible.

Thanks.

Labels (3)
6 Replies
TcnCunha_M
Creator III
Creator III

Hello

No, it's not possible.

the only way you can do this using some workaround saving file in onedrive and then send to sharepoint.

As you think, so shall you become.
ColeMcD
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jeevayswaran,

I was able to accomplish this recently. I am using Qlik Cloud, and I established a data connection to my sharepoint. Then I just used that path with the store command and it worked fine. 

Ex:

STORE [TableName] into 'lib:// [Your sharepoint connection path] .qvd' (qvd);

Pretty much exactly how you had it. You just need to ensure that you have established a data connection to your sharepoint, and it should work.

Hope this helps! 

TheLazyDeveloper

I ran into the same issue. It is not possible to store files on prem to SharePoint. I have yet to try the method mentioned by TcnCunha_M but it looks like that is the only way from what I've read in other posts. 

You can store files to sharepoint in Qlik Cloud but note that the folders must exist in SharePoint for it to work. The store command cannot create new folders in SharePoint sadly. 

Xolink1389
Creator
Creator

you can connect qlik into a google drive account, its possible.

Load data from Google Drive into Qlik Sense 

Anil_Babu_Samineni

you can incorporate with this, How to send data to Sharepoint | LinkedIn

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Jeevayswaran
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks ColeMcD,

I don't have the cloud environment to test this.