Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bianca_K
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Story export to power point

Hi all,

Qlik sense was recently updated for a client and the users experience has become less positive due to the following:

- The snapshot icon has disappeared from visualization upper righthand corner, that is you have to click on the meny for the visualization, choose snapshot and then choose take a snapshot, i.e. 2 clicks more than previously. Is there any setting to be changed locally to bring the snapshot icon back?

- When taking a snapshot or exporting a story to powerpoint/pdf, the resulting default settings with regards to size depend on the users screen and zoom settings, i.e. upon exporting a wide and long table, sometimes there are columns and rows missing in the export. Is there a way to set the default size to adjust relative to the story in question, instead of the users screen settings?

The version the client is using it Qlik Sense august 2021 Patch 1

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Bianca_K

Thanks for that! Those images help.
If you are able to produce it regularly then we should have look at it more closely via a support case.

Please go ahead and log it at your convenience.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Biana_K

Perhaps this is what you are looking for If I understand you correctly?

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Bianca_K
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi Frank_S,

Not quite. I've attached a few screenshots. In them you see what the table looks like in story mode and what it looks like when exported to ppt using the export settings shown i the screendump. As you see, several columns are missing. By changing the export settings to wider and taller, it is possible to get the whole table exported. But I would like this to be done automatically for my users based on the table they're trying to export, not based on their sceensize and zoom settings, which is what is currently happening. Is it possible to change this?

Furthermore I've attached a screenshot of where my users used to me able to find the snapshot icon, but now it's missing. Is there any way of making it appear again?

Thank you for your help 🙂

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Bianca_K

Thanks for that! Those images help.
If you are able to produce it regularly then we should have look at it more closely via a support case.

Please go ahead and log it at your convenience.

Kind regards...

Luk_NIj
Contributor II
Contributor II

Issue U have is about resoution when u export

if U put eg 1920x1080 U will see more

U need to find balance