Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
colinh
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Story not keeping selections when exported to Powerpoint

Hi

I've created a story with two embedded sheets, both are the same sheet with different selections made.  In story presentation mode in Sense they work fine - sheet 1 shows the embedded sheet with one set of selections, sheet 2 shows the embedded sheet with the second set of selections.

When exported to Powerpoint or PDF however, both sheets show the same selections.  They seem to take the selections of the second sheet.

Is there a solution to this, or is it a bug?  This is on server, June 2017 release, and on desktop June 2017.

Thanks

22 Replies
napydi1986
Contributor
Contributor

Hi , I have cheeked in Sep,2019 release. Story not keeping sections when exported to PPT/PDF. Kindly help me to solve the issue

TimH
Contributor
Contributor

As of Feb 2020 this doesn't seem to have been fixed.  I am working from behind some pretty horrendous company firewalls so wonder if that would have any impact?

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

That was not the issue resolved  in Sept 2019. It  was an issue regarding the incorrect values. Exporting new selections made on an embedded sheet is a limitation.  Please see this article for more information: 

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000035073

Kind regards,

Qlik Support

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂