Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sophiebarnes
Contributor III
Contributor III

Wallboard Dashboard in Qlik

Hi all, 

Would you please be able to help if this is something we can do in Qlik Cloud?

I want to build a simple KPI dashboard that will refresh the data every half an hour, but I want it to be on a wallboard which will never log out and stays on a big screen in the company. 

Is this something possible to do in Qlik Cloud 

Labels (3)
4 Replies
srchagas
Creator III
Creator III

Hello

What you can do is extend the session timeout in the QMC, but this will impact to all apps, you can find under read  "identification".  in this link

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/June2019/Subsystems/ManagementConsole/Content/Sense_QMC/edit-virtu...

related to reload please have a look here
Qlik Sense Saas - Refresh App more than ever hour - Qlik Community - 1820059

ChristofferHedbergQlik

I don't know if this is the best approach but it allows you to do what you are asking for. Within an app you have the "Embed sheet" option (QlikCloud):

OfficialChristofferHedberg_0-1647010999787.png

It's going to give you a dialog where you can configure exactly how you want the sheet to look and behave (remove the current selection bar, set a particular selection etc.) 

At the bottom of that dialog there is a link that says "Open preview in new tab".

OfficialChristofferHedberg_2-1647011492454.png

That is going to give you a URL (using the single integration feature) that you can just copy and use for your wallboard. (Cancelling the actual embed sheet dialog afterwards because you don't need that iframe code) 

It will update when the data updates and won't timeout. 

Here is more information about integrating sheets and charts through the single-integration feature: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/February2022/Subsystems/Mashups/Content/Sense_Mashups/Si...

sophiebarnes
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you all for your help, 

I'll test this and I'll let you know

sophiebarnes
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Chris, 

I have tested this but unfortunately it is happening the same, this is stopping us from using a lot of wallboards