Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SigilFey
Contributor II
Contributor II

Weird issue with tables in container

Hi,

I'm on QlikSense November 2019 release.

I have two tables in a container, and for some reason, I cannot get the totals at the bottom to display their full text, i.e. the text always seems to get cropped at some of its height, even if you scroll at the bottom of the table (see attached picture).

Is it some kind of bug or am I missing something here? I tried moving the totals to the top but the issue still remains. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you kindly,

SigilFey

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SigilFey
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Akoretchko,

I'm on Qlik Sense Desktop, November 2019 release. What I am doing (or trying to do) right now is prototyping a demo application so that I can show the senior management what Qlik Sense can do and convince them that it is worth upgrading from the old QlikView 11 application.

At this stage, I'm guessing that it must be a problem with the Desktop version... tough luck, I guess I'll have to wait and hope this will get fixed with the next release.

Thank you for your help anyway. 

Kind regards,

SigilFey

View solution in original post

4 Replies
akoretchko
Employee
Employee

Hello,

I am having the same issue as you (Totals is the only part that will half cutoff), but that is only when my "total" row is at the top. 

Can you provide a copy of your app?

SigilFey
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Akoretchko,

thank you for your reply, please have a look at the attached app. It's a container with only a single sheet, I set the totals to be at the bottom but still when the user scrolls at the bottom of the chart he cannot see the totals at all.

Let me know if there is any workaround to this or if we should try a different approach (the user's preferred solution would be using containers though).

Kind regards,

SigilFey

akoretchko
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Thanks for the app! Can you please tell me what product you are on?

I opened your app on the Qlik Cloud Business and it worked as intended (see attached picture)

SigilFey
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Akoretchko,

I'm on Qlik Sense Desktop, November 2019 release. What I am doing (or trying to do) right now is prototyping a demo application so that I can show the senior management what Qlik Sense can do and convince them that it is worth upgrading from the old QlikView 11 application.

At this stage, I'm guessing that it must be a problem with the Desktop version... tough luck, I guess I'll have to wait and hope this will get fixed with the next release.

Thank you for your help anyway. 

Kind regards,

SigilFey