Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Haarika
Partner - Contributor III

YTD Count of Customers with zero interactions

Hello all,

I need to display the YTD count of customers who havent been contacted / interacted even once in the current year. And this metric needs to be time dependent i.e. when Month Year is selected from the filter then the metric value should change accordingly. 

Below expression throws an error when i incorporate the Month Year condition in set modifier saying that error in set modifier adhoc element list: ',' or ')' expected

count(distinct {<[Flag]={'1'},[Month Year] = {"<=$(=MaxString([Month Year]))"},[%KEY_Customer] = {"=count(distinct {<[Month Year] = {"<=$(=MaxString([Month Year]))"},[Status]={'Active'},[Party]={'1'},[Target]={'Target'}>} [Call])=0"}>} [%KEY_Customer])

@Sunny Could you please provide probable solutions to fix this error ?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this @Haarika 

Count(DISTINCT {<[Flag] = {'1'}, [Month Year] = {"<=$(=MaxString([Month Year]))"}, [%KEY_Customer] = {"=Count(DISTINCT {<[Month Year] = {""<=$(=MaxString([Month Year]))""}, [Status] = {'Active'}, [Party] = {'1'},[Target] = {'Target'}>} [Call]) = 0"}>} [%KEY_Customer])

and my tag is @sunny_talwar 

View solution in original post

Haarika
Author

@sunny_talwar - This solution works. thank you for your help 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this @Haarika 

Count(DISTINCT {<[Flag] = {'1'}, [Month Year] = {"<=$(=MaxString([Month Year]))"}, [%KEY_Customer] = {"=Count(DISTINCT {<[Month Year] = {""<=$(=MaxString([Month Year]))""}, [Status] = {'Active'}, [Party] = {'1'},[Target] = {'Target'}>} [Call]) = 0"}>} [%KEY_Customer])

and my tag is @sunny_talwar 

sunny_talwar

You can also try

Count(DISTINCT {<[Flag] = {'1'}, [Month Year] = {"<=$(=MaxString([Month Year]))"}, [%KEY_Customer] = {"=Count(DISTINCT {<[Month Year] = {[<=$(=MaxString([Month Year]))]}, [Status] = {'Active'}, [Party] = {'1'},[Target] = {'Target'}>} [Call]) = 0"}>} [%KEY_Customer])
Haarika
Author

@sunny_talwar - This solution works. thank you for your help 🙂