Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
124psu
Creator II
Creator II

input and display html code on qlik sense sheets

Hello,

I am working on creating a landing page but would find it useful to be able to use HTML. I researched and came empty for an HTML input type of extension. Is anyone familiar on how to use HTML code on the front end? I familiar with using a text box of some sort and placing an inline HTML but looks like qliks text object doesn't support HTML. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

If you are creating a landing page in html and you want to show some of the charts on your page, then you can use QlikSense IFrame tags within your page.

To some extent if you want to do this page within QlikSense, then please look at "Mashups" and that will be a good start.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

If you are creating a landing page in html and you want to show some of the charts on your page, then you can use QlikSense IFrame tags within your page.

To some extent if you want to do this page within QlikSense, then please look at "Mashups" and that will be a good start.

Hope this helps.

124psu
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks, still playing around in the dev hub, but was able to create a widget and enter html and css on it and then bringing in that widget onto my application. So far so good.

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

You are welcome... and you are on the right track.

fd
Contributor II
Contributor II

Here is my new extension;

You can write your HTML code with expressions in a measure. Also there is selection support.

https://developer.qlik.com/garden/5e81b61708c13a0019d0b04f

showHTML.PNG