Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Riccardo
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

"An error occurred - the calculation condition is not fulfilled" pop-up instead of message

Hello.

I have an app developed on Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows June 2020. Using the App, with buttons, charts and KPI, sometimes appears the pop-up. I wasn't expecting the pop up, but a message inside the chart.

Do you know why it appens?

Thanks

Inkedbug_LI.jpg

Riccardo Schillaci
BI Analyst
Datawarehouse & Business Intelligence
5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

How frequent you are getting this? 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Riccardo
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hello,

sometimes. It seems to be linked to a type of chart. If I remove a chart, it no longer appears

Riccardo Schillaci
BI Analyst
Datawarehouse & Business Intelligence
jena-savvy007
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Riccardo,

I'm currently having the exact same issue. Did you manage to solve this? Thanks in advance for your help.

Jose

varajpmc0816
Contributor II
Contributor II

Same Issue

Digvijay_Singh

Looks like a bug in the product or might be related to specific situation like RAM/CPU availability issue, not sure though.

Related bug fixed in Feb, 2022 release, doesn't talk about exact issue though.

Digvijay_Singh_0-1723492319596.png

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Release-Notes/Qlik-Sense-Enterprise-on-Windows-Release-notes-February-...