Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miller_michael
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Access to shared Qlik Catalog environment for Qlik Catalog Accreditation program

I have recently completed the accreditation for Qlik Data Integration, and am currently seeking the Qlik Catalog accreditation as well.  As a part of that, I am currently starting the “Module 3: Qlik Data Catalyst How to Demonstrate” requirement.  Since there is an on-line hands-on aspect to this class and I see that there is an environment provided for just this need.  I am seeking the credentials to permit me access to the http://training.qdc-demo.com:8465/qdc environment.

Following the instructions (snippet shown below) provided with the QDC Course 1 – Catalog Exercises (pdf) document referenced below

miller_michael_0-1600191519563.png

By opening the referenced PDF, I am directed to a shared training environment.  Can you provide valid credentials so I can access this environment so as to complete the exercises required for this course

miller_michael_1-1600191519581.png

Labels (1)
1 Reply
MaciekA
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Michael, 

To receive your user credentials for the QDC training environment you have to speak with your Partner Account Manager. 

Regards,
Maciek