Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

Re: Qlik Catalog podium license

@rapael

I will move this to the Qlik catalogue board, so you reach the right audience  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DmitryD
Support
Support

Hi @rapael, I hope you´re doing well.

Please reach out to your designated account manager or sales representative and request a new Catalog license. 
Recently the license model changed and depending on which Catalog version you are running, you´d need a specific license format.

We hope this was helpful and remain at your disposal for any other questions you may have.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Dimitry

Qlik Data Integration

View solution in original post

3 Replies
rapael
Contributor II
Contributor II

Can I ask a question here?

DmitryD
Support
Support

Hi @rapael, I hope you´re doing well.

Please reach out to your designated account manager or sales representative and request a new Catalog license. 
Recently the license model changed and depending on which Catalog version you are running, you´d need a specific license format.

We hope this was helpful and remain at your disposal for any other questions you may have.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Dimitry

Qlik Data Integration

remo053
Contributor
Contributor

I assume that you are looking at Qlik Sense Enterprise? The second price tier (separately for Professional and Analyzer users) officially starts at 51 users, but sometimes you can try to get a better price from the re-seller even at 20-30 users.

Sense is a really good option. It is clearly the most modern tool in the magic quadrant, it is the only one that will not require a data warehouse solution and its (inherited) data model capabilities is unbeaten even after more than 20 years on the market.

I would say the price structure is really simple. Business (cloud only): 30$/month, Analyzer (cloud/onprem) 50$/month and Professional 70$/month. There is NO kind of "when your data models get bigger there is an additional 5K USD fee" or "you need to store data in azure - impossible to know what it will cost in advance" and such.