Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joe_DosSantos
Employee
Employee

Welcome to the Qlik Data Catalyst Community!

Welcome to the New Qlik Data Catalyst Community.  We hope that this site helps people who are new to Data Catalyst learn more and those that have been live for quite some time connect with others to learn best practices and solve problems.  Chris Ortega and I will be active participants to help address your needs.  Feel free to post questions and comments.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Joe_DosSantos
Employee
Employee
Author

At the current time, we do not have a formal beta program, but we have been looking at this as an option for our enthusiastic Qlik Community.  I will take this recommendation back to Product Management and come back to you within the next few days to set some expectations.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Joe,

thank you for warm welcome. We're excited to learn more about Qlik Data Catalyst and we're very keen to get our hands dirty and try it. Is there any ETA for partners? We're already being contacted by customers who are interested.

Thanks

Juraj

Chernov
Creator
Creator

Hi Joe,

Is it possible to do beta testing QCD ?

I'am ready, Love all Qlik 😉

Thanks

Joe_DosSantos
Employee
Employee
Author

We are very excited about our Partner Community.  In March, we will be rolling out a formal partner training and certification program.  There will be pre-sales material, collateral, and training for you and you teams coordinated through our partners team.  In the meantime, if you are interested in an individual overview session to simply learn more about the product or how it might fit with your customers, please send me an e-mail at Joseph.dossantos@qlik.com and I would be happy to take you through it.

Joe_DosSantos
Employee
Employee
Author

At the current time, we do not have a formal beta program, but we have been looking at this as an option for our enthusiastic Qlik Community.  I will take this recommendation back to Product Management and come back to you within the next few days to set some expectations.

mnagdev
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to find options for auto conversion of PySpark to Podium and vice versa. Would you be able to guide on this please?. I am looking this info to help one of my client Large Bank in US. Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks,

Manoj

jrenwa144
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Manoj

Can you give more details on what you are trying to do? Are you running your python scripts on a spark cluster and looking how you can call the same script in QDC (during ingest or prepare flow)?

Regards

Jitender Renwa