Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Accept as Solution button is not visible

Hi,

Check this post, please https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/Qliksense-Nprinting-Chart-Condition-Not-Wor...

It seems that the accept as solution button is not visible.

Thanks

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ruggero_Piccoli Thanks for reaching out.  The person who originated the question will be the person who will see that "accept as solution" purple bar unless they have special permissions or a system admin.  The person trying to mark it accepted is not the person who asked the original question.  I will respond in the thread and mark it for you all.  Let me know if this makes sense.  Feel free to private message me. 

Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ruggero_Piccoli Thanks for reaching out.  The person who originated the question will be the person who will see that "accept as solution" purple bar unless they have special permissions or a system admin.  The person trying to mark it accepted is not the person who asked the original question.  I will respond in the thread and mark it for you all.  Let me know if this makes sense.  Feel free to private message me. 

Sue Macaluso
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support
Author

Thanks for the info and your support!

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.