Qlik Community

Community Corner

Discussion board for questions about the Qlik Community, its features, sharing information, general discussions and even some fun. This is for both new and longtime community members. Everyone is welcome!

Highlighted
Not applicable

An error occurred while trying to submit your post. Please try again.

I always get this when trying to post even though its lying! It did get reported a while ago but...

Also I still have the wrong avatar (sorry John Witherspoon) but that still hasnt been fixed..

Hey Qliktech - what gives???

Regards,

Gordon

5 Replies
ljdlumley
New Contributor III

I get the same message as well. Hitting F5 to refresh shows my post I've discovered, then I have to go back and delete the duplicates I've posted! I know it doesn't solve the bug but at least you'll get to see your post straight away.

cheers

John

Not applicable

Same problem here.  I access qlikcommunity through IE 7.  Is it a browser issue?

richard_chilvers
Valued Contributor

Same here.

Guess everyone has the same issue !

Not applicable

Re: An error occurred while trying to submit your post. Please try again.

I have just expierenced this problem using IE, while using chrome I don't have any problems to submit my post.

dwh1104
Contributor II

Re: An error occurred while trying to submit your post. Please try again.

I always received this message also.  Then I clicked on the "Use advanced editor" link and I don't receive the error message.  Maybe they should just default everyone into the advanced editor.