Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Automatically close a conversation after a fixed period

Hi,

It would be useful to automatically close a conversation after a fixed period. For example after sixt months since latest post nobody should be able to add new posts and must open a new conversation for a new question also if it is similar.

In the NP community we experience often that people just post under a two years old conversation something like "I have the same problem". In the meantime we released new version.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ruggero_Piccoli Thanks for the feedback.  I will touch with my team and contact you directly so we can talk more. 

Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support
Author

This is an example https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/NPrinting-Conditional-Formatting-Within-a-L...

The original message was added in 2015 latest today. 

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ruggero_Piccoli Thanks for the feedback.  I will touch with my team and contact you directly so we can talk more. 

Sue Macaluso