Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RadovanOresky
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

CZ and SK Community is still missing in user groups

User community for CZ and SK is NOT in "Location and language groups" section.
This group was available on the previous Community (before migration) and I had a document a blog posts there.
I would like to have these available as well as the whole community for our users in Czechia and Slovakia.

Could you please restore this group.

Thanks.

9 Replies
Mattias_Malré
Employee
Employee

Hello @RadovanOresky

Hmmm, not sure it wasn't transferred over. Perhaps the activity in the group was so sporadic that it fell outside of the criteria to be migrated over.

Regardless, we'll have a look and get back to you as soon as possible. 

Best regards

-Mattias

I accept cookies.
RadovanOresky
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador
Author

Thanks.

I was not aware that there were any criteria.

This group was relatively new and we only started forming it.

-Radovan

Mattias_Malré
Employee
Employee

Hello again @RadovanOresky

I wasn't part of the migration so I'm not sure, just meant that it could be a potential reason. 

But I'll sync up with the rest of the team and get back to you as soon as I can. 

Best regrads

-Mattias

I accept cookies.
RadovanOresky
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador
Author

Hello @Mattias_Malré

Any news on our community group?

We are going to start meetups in this area, so we would like to use this group as a communication channel as well.

-Radovan

RadovanOresky
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador
Author

@Mattias_Malré, hello again,

We are still interested in our community and our content.

Can you please provide me with an estimate, when we will be able to access it?

Best regards,

-Radovan

Mattias_Malré
Employee
Employee

Hello @RadovanOresky

I have not heard anything back. 

@Anonymous - Do you have any update on this? 

Best regards

-Mattias

I accept cookies.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @RadovanOresky,

Thanks for reaching out to us about the Qlik Komunita - CZ & SK group, and thanks for your patience for us to get to this one.

As Mattias suggested, this group was not migrated from the old platform due to low activity at the time that the groups were evaluated. That being said, since you are interested in continuing to use and grow this group, we can set up a new group for this same purpose.

While we are unable to fully restore the original posts to the new group, we were able to extract post text and some post data of the posts that were in this group. Once we get the group re-created, we can provide this extracted content to the original authors, so they can then create a new post in the new group with the preexisting content so that it is not lost.

We'll make it a priority to get this group created this week, and once it's set up, we'll reach out to you with any extracted content where you were the author.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Jeremy

RadovanOresky
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador
Author

Thanks 🙂

It would be great to have it fully restored as there were some interesting discussions.

But at least the content of the documents and blogs will be good.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

-Radovan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Radovan,
I am working with my teammate Suzanne Macaluso on restoring this group, and you can expect to receive an email from her soon.
Best,
Jeremy