Qlik Community

Community Corner

Discussion board for questions about the Qlik Community, its features, sharing information, general discussions and even some fun. This is for both new and longtime community members. Everyone is welcome!

paolo_mapelli
Contributor

Can't access Qlik Branch

Hi,

as in subject, tried several times, also with password resetting, keeps saying "user not found" but, if I try to register again, it correctly says that my username is registered.

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks.

Paolo.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Can't access Qlik Branch

Hi Paolo,

Did you create a separate Branch account?  Community and Branch don't share usernames.  If you did, please private message me, and I can look you up in the system to see what's going on.

Thanks.

3 Replies
sli
Valued Contributor II

Hello Paolo,

Qlik Branch is a separate portal. bmz‌ Brian Munz manages that area and I have @mentioned him in this thread. He should be able to help.

Regards, Sara

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Hi Paolo,

Did you create a separate Branch account?  Community and Branch don't share usernames.  If you did, please private message me, and I can look you up in the system to see what's going on.

Thanks.

paolo_mapelli
Contributor

Hi Brian, yes I did, as I wrote in my original post the system says (correctly) that my username is registered, when I try to create a new account with the same username.

How can I contact you privately ?

Thanks again.

Paolo.