cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Close Qlik Community Account = Deleting all Posts

Hello 🙂 ,

when I'm closing my account, will there be also deleted all my posts and comments?
Thank you in advance! Looking forward to reading some answers. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi @Anonymous, & @Adam_Mayer ,

Thanks for reaching out. When a community account is closed, the profile page and all personally identifying information is deleted. Posts will remain visible in the community, but instead of being attributed to the original author's username, they become attributed to anonymous and are no longer tied to an account.

Let us know if you have any futher questions.

Best regards,
Jeremy

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Adam_Mayer
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous  sorry to hear that you are looking at closing your Qlik Community account, may I ask the reason why and if there is anything we can do to help you keep it?

I am not sure what happens after closing Qlik Community accounts,  @Anonymous  / @Melissa_Potvin  please can you advise?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi @Anonymous, & @Adam_Mayer ,

Thanks for reaching out. When a community account is closed, the profile page and all personally identifying information is deleted. Posts will remain visible in the community, but instead of being attributed to the original author's username, they become attributed to anonymous and are no longer tied to an account.

Let us know if you have any futher questions.

Best regards,
Jeremy

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your great and quick support! Unfortunately i'm chaning my job, so thats why it is  necessary.

Is there a option to delete, all my posts or less certain posts? 🙂

Thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you! 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Happy to help, @Anonymous.

Another option is for us to move your account history from your current community profile to a new one. To do so, first create a new Qlik Account using a personal email address or your new job's email address, and use it to log into community.

Then, reach out to Customer.Support@qlik.com and let them know you're chaning jobs and want to retain your account history, and we'll handle the transfer on our end.

Best,
Jeremy