Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Community Point Gets Reduced

I have noticed this to happen with me many times earlier also, but ignored. yesterday when I logged off from community, I saw my point was - 4881, now I am seeing it to be 4876.

Capture.PNG

I am not sure if this is a known issue (should not be) or there is a logic behind it. This is the number of Likes I got, and it is really hard (people would know) to get a like. Obviously I don't enjoy it getting reduced. 😋. You can get a 'right answer' probably more easily than get a 'like', but unfortunately that doesn't play a role in your community ranking. Getting 'Like' is an art I would say. Having said that, it is also true that we are not here only for ranking or Likes, but yes - to be honest that really keeps one motivated and that can't  be ignored.  

@admin 

Labels (3)
8 Replies
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tresesco I am going to bring this information to my team for investigation.  Thanks for letting us know. 

Sue Macaluso
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @tresesco thanks for letting us know. It looks like your likes count is back up again.

A few other users have had issues with the likes stat being inconsistent, and we are working on a fix for it.

Best,
Jeremy

sunny_talwar

@Anonymous 

What is a difference between Likes Received within About <user>

image.png

and Like under Top Participants?

image.png

At one place @tresesco has 4939 likes and the other shows 4879. What is causing the difference?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @sunny_talwar, thanks for your question. The two numbers should match, and part of the fix we are developing will address that.

tresesco
MVP
MVP
Author

Thanks @Anonymous , @Sue_Macaluso  for taking note of the issue.

@Anonymous wrote:

...It looks like your likes count is back up again.

I don't see it back up. I see it 4879 now after few more likes restarting from 4876.  🤔

marcus_sommer

I would say the issue exists since the start of the new community platform because I noticed this behaviour already a long time ago ...

- Marcus

Vegar
MVP
MVP

The count could be  changing depending on where in the site you are viewing the list.

If you are in the Qlik Data Analytics forum the count is lower than if you are on the top level of the community site.

Try navigating to https://community.qlik.com/t5/kudos/leaderboardpage/timerange/all/tab/authors from different parts of the site you will notice the numbers change. It's feels like the site remember your last location section.

Vegar
MVP
MVP

There are something shakey about the community stats. I noticed that my likes recieved got reduced by 25 from yesterday. 

image.png

Yesterday my Likes Revieced was 850 today ther're 825.  I am accessing them in the same manner both days.  @Anonymous  have you gotten any feedback from the developers on this issue?