Qlik Community

Community Corner

Discussion board for questions about the Qlik Community, its features, sharing information, general discussions and even some fun. This is for both new and longtime community members. Everyone is welcome!

Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Congratulations Stefan!!

Hi Experts,

looking at your answers we are learning lot, we are expecting the same support from you all.

hope will reach u guys ....

Can't believe that I missed this discussion. However I lost track of point levels some time ago, maybe that could serve as an apology ?

Anyway, congratulations Stefan and thanks a lot for your continued effort in spreading and explaining your insights. Time-and-again they proved invaluable to me, often during those searches when everything seemed lost and no solution was anywhere in sight.

Peter

Arjunarao
Honored Contributor II

Congrats swuehl.

surendraj
Valued Contributor

Congrats swuehl

You are the perfect example for..Knowledge Grows when it shares. Thank you so much for your tremendous Support towards the community..!!

Congratulations swuehl and thanks a lot for all your contribution to the community.

Hallo Stefan,

congratulations from me also.

Your posts surely are among the most worthwhile reading and learning from.

The one thing I learned reading this post though is that I occasionally should look outside the QlikView forums

Looking forward to reading your next posts

Marco

mario_sergio_ti
Valued Contributor

Congratulations .... It was deserved.

chhavi376
Contributor II

Congratulations Stefan !

You are brilliant swuehl

kamal_sanguri
Valued Contributor

Nice to see one more Legend swuehl in elite 100K group. Thanks for all the solution & learning you provided to me and others. Please keep doing it. 

Congrats, it's well deserved.

Community Browser