Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Community Corner

Discussion board for questions about the Qlik Community, its features, sharing information, general discussions and even some fun. This is for both new and longtime community members. Everyone is welcome!

Announcements
BARC's BI & Analytics Annual Survey 22: TAKE SURVEY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Create a new QlikCommunity Group

Hi there,

I'd like to start a new QlikCommunity Group for Qlikview in Australia.

I don't seem to have the option to do so in the Groups.

Would I need to request an Administrator to do this?

thanks

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Justin,

Thanks for your request. We welcome new groups and have a launch process. To kickstart this just send your QlikView Account Rep a request and he/she will help sponsor you and assist with the planning, launch and growth for your group.

senarath
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Sara,

I got this thread by a community member while I was looking for a help for my requirement.

I want to create a group for community around my country which is a fast growing market for Qlikview in Asia.

It could be either Qlikview Sri Lanka or Qlik Sri Lanka ( as we gonna have both Qlik View and Qlik Sense in the future).

I wish to get members around the country and develop a group with Qlikview users/developers.

So no idea what would be the procedure.

Thanks in advance.

Senarath

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sara,

Good to see you! I got this thread for the reason the same as Senarath.

I would like to apply a group creation for Qlik China(should we better separately create Qlikview China and Qlik Sense China? ) . Since China has became a huge market in BI field, and there are rapidly increased Qlikview & Qlik Sense developers and users. So there is no doubt that we need to build a group to get them together, to cultivate market further.

I also have no idea of the procedure of creating group, but if any questions you have, feel free to contact me please, I will do my best to be your best assistant in China.

Thanks a million and best wishes!

Jack Zhang

(Personal email: swucim@gmail.com)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the feedback gentlemen. Feel free to email me at: sli@qlik.com and also include your account rep in the thread so we can get them involved to help the launch and maintenance processes.

Best regards, Sara