Qlik Community

Community Corner

Discussion board for questions about the Qlik Community, its features, sharing information, general discussions and even some fun. This is for both new and longtime community members. Everyone is welcome!

Announcements
Read about Qlik’s Response to COVID-19 Read the Letter, Join the Group.
MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

Customizing the view of postings

Currently the preview of postings in a list or a search is quite bloated with extra lines for the labels, tags and the posting-area and also the line spacing is quite big - and therefore I could just see 3 - 4 postings there and need to do a lot of scrolling.

I suggest to implement a possibility for an user to customize these views to show these information respectively just certain ones directly and/or after another click to a "More" button (but without refreshing the whole site) and/or within a popup - I think here is room for a lot of improvements ...

- Marcus

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Customizing the view of postings

This is a quite frequently posted suggestion for improvement (see some replies to Is there a way to see all questions in one place) and I agree that screen real estate is currently not being used very efficiently (gives me the impression that everyone must be visiting this community using a tablet or a mobile phone?!? That's a statistic that I really would like to see Smiley Happy).

Unfortunately, I can't find a redesign anywhere on the priority list (understandably) so we may have to wait a while until various technical problems get fixed and the platform settles down.

One thing I tested: Zoom Out in your browser. doesn't help much, unfortunately.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Customizing the view of postings

Hi Marcus, I wanted to quickly acknowledge that I have read your post here and will bring this back to the design team for evaluation.