Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcus_sommer

Customizing the view of postings

Currently the preview of postings in a list or a search is quite bloated with extra lines for the labels, tags and the posting-area and also the line spacing is quite big - and therefore I could just see 3 - 4 postings there and need to do a lot of scrolling.

I suggest to implement a possibility for an user to customize these views to show these information respectively just certain ones directly and/or after another click to a "More" button (but without refreshing the whole site) and/or within a popup - I think here is room for a lot of improvements ...

- Marcus

2 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

This is a quite frequently posted suggestion for improvement (see some replies to Is there a way to see all questions in one place) and I agree that screen real estate is currently not being used very efficiently (gives me the impression that everyone must be visiting this community using a tablet or a mobile phone?!? That's a statistic that I really would like to see Smiley Happy).

Unfortunately, I can't find a redesign anywhere on the priority list (understandably) so we may have to wait a while until various technical problems get fixed and the platform settles down.

One thing I tested: Zoom Out in your browser. doesn't help much, unfortunately.

Melissa_Potvin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marcus, I wanted to quickly acknowledge that I have read your post here and will bring this back to the design team for evaluation.