Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thiago_Justen_

Daily points limit

Hi Folks,

How do we know if we have reached the points limit per day in the community?

See that there is an answer that I gave and I did not get any point for it.

Reply:

Re: Como agrupar um gráfico de tabela dinâmica.

Activity:

https://community.qlik.com/reputation.jspa?username=thiago.justen&viewID=history

Sem título.png

Have I already reached the points limit for today?

Cheers

ext_aaq

Thiago Justen Teixeira Gonçalves
Farol BI
WhatsApp: 24 98152-1675
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Thiago,

Just to clarify, the mission activity you are missing is for "Posted a Reply to a Question," since your replies were not marked as "Answered." The daily limit for the mission, "Posted a Reply to a Question" is set at 20.

From your Activity page, I count that you have been awarded this mission 20 times in the past 10 hours. So, yes, you have hit the point limit for that mission today. However, if any of your posts are Liked or Marked as Helpful or Marked as Correct, you will receive points for those missions until the daily max is reached for them.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Thiago,

Just to clarify, the mission activity you are missing is for "Posted a Reply to a Question," since your replies were not marked as "Answered." The daily limit for the mission, "Posted a Reply to a Question" is set at 20.

From your Activity page, I count that you have been awarded this mission 20 times in the past 10 hours. So, yes, you have hit the point limit for that mission today. However, if any of your posts are Liked or Marked as Helpful or Marked as Correct, you will receive points for those missions until the daily max is reached for them.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

Thiago_Justen_
Author

Last question:

What are the limits per mission? (or where could I find them?)

Cheers

Farol BI
Thiago_Justen_
Author

Jeremy,

Posts liked have limit too? What limit? Is it set at 20?

Farol BI
Anonymous
Not applicable

We haven't disclosed the daily limits for other missions. For more information about the points system, please see:

Qlik Community Missions and Badges

Qlik Community Points System