Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RadovanOresky
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Documents in language group moved or deleted?

Hi, I noticed that I'm missing my as well as other documents, which were linked to a language group - Qlik Komunita CZ & SK. I'm a member as well as admin of this group so I guess I should be able to see them.

Were they moved or deleted for some reason?

I would very much like to have access to them, even in PDF form, as there are some very good tips.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RadovanOresky No they are not deleted or moved. We upgraded groups and prior to the upgrade although there were tabs that read "documents and discussions" etc.. it was all really one content type, so all content that moved is under the discussion tab you can find all the information there. Going forward when you create a document it will be a true document.  Does this make sense? 

Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RadovanOresky No they are not deleted or moved. We upgraded groups and prior to the upgrade although there were tabs that read "documents and discussions" etc.. it was all really one content type, so all content that moved is under the discussion tab you can find all the information there. Going forward when you create a document it will be a true document.  Does this make sense? 

Sue Macaluso