Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

High Five - November 2021, Rubén Marín

ruben M.jpg The Qlik Community would not be the same without our November featured member. He is kind, helpful, and professional and is a regular in the Community. With over 5K posts, providing more than 1K solutions, and never missing an opportunity to show his appreciation by giving a like. It is a great honor to announce Rubén Marín, our very own Qlik Partner and Community MVP, as our November spotlight.

Rubén has been working in IT for over 15 years.  He started as a mix between System Administrator and Developer in different languages and environments; until he discovered QlikView, and it was love at first sight. This took place during 2007-2008, and in less than two years, he was exclusively developing with QlikView and continues today.

The Qlik Community was his mentor at that time; many users dedicated their time to helping other members like him. For a few years, he was only a reader, then started to share his knowledge helping others, as it was time to give back to the Qlik Community. Rubén continues to help people around the globe in his free time because it gives him such a wonderful feeling to be helpful.   

Rubén has a lot of hobbies, but not enough time to practice them all. So lately, he dedicates more time to playing tennis, chess, and video games, especially strategic games like EU4 or driving games. And at last, with precautions, he is going back to the cinema and the theater. On the note of chess and cinema, The Queen’s Gambit is a must-see on Netflix!

Please join us and give Rubén a “High Five,” hitting the like icon and comment to show how much we appreciate all his exceptional contributions to the Qlik Community! @rubenmarin @Melissa_Potvin @Jamie_Gregory 

Sue Macaluso
Labels (1)
16 Replies
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations, @rubenmarin!

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂
jeannine_boot
Employee
Employee

Fantastic, congratulations @rubenmarin and thank you for all your contributions!

Maddie
Employee
Employee

Congratulations @rubenmarin ! Such a fantastic achievement!

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Cheers🍻🍻 @rubenmarin  🙂

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Melissa_Potvin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rubenmarin I am so happy you are our featured member this month!  So well deserved and it is such a sign of your character as a person in how you give back to the community which once proved helpful for you.  We are really appreciative of that and recognize it's not easy to take time out of your day to do so. 

Oh and I LOVED the Queens Gambit!  Actually, I think I will watch it again now that you remind me about it.  I feel like I have not seen any good movies on Netflix lately - maybe we need to start a thread in the community corner about that (lol). 

Congratulations Ruben! 

rubenmarin

Thanks to all of you! I'm very proud for being part of this community and this post makes me very happy😊

rubenmarin

Queens Gambit recomendation is from Sue but I totally agree, it's a must-see, I really enjoyed it.

Thanks!

Mario_De_Felipe
Luminary
Luminary

Well done The One and Only @rubenmarin!!! 😉

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Congratulations 👏 @rubenmarin  well deserved 🎆💐💥 keep rocking

Best chanty 4u..