Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashilnayak2
Contributor
Contributor

How come so many old Qlik people are leaving Qlik? I see it on LinkedIn.

How come so many old Qlik people are leaving Qlik? I see it on LinkedIn all the time.

Of course it's natural for people to move on, I'm sure similar happens at other vendors like Tableau, PBI etc but it is making me wonder what will happen to Qlik given so many of their people who really developed deep understanding of the product are moving on and what's causing this shift.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Melissa_Potvin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ashilnayak2

Certainly appreciate your question. Qlik is a large company with more than 2,000 employees globally, and despite our desire to retain employees for a long time, it’s normal for people to leave from time to time for new opportunities. Qlik is indeed hiring in parts of the business that accelerate product innovation and development. Some of those jobs are posted and more will appear over the coming weeks, and we appreciate your help if you or someone you may know might be a good fit here at Qlik!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Melissa_Potvin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ashilnayak2

Certainly appreciate your question. Qlik is a large company with more than 2,000 employees globally, and despite our desire to retain employees for a long time, it’s normal for people to leave from time to time for new opportunities. Qlik is indeed hiring in parts of the business that accelerate product innovation and development. Some of those jobs are posted and more will appear over the coming weeks, and we appreciate your help if you or someone you may know might be a good fit here at Qlik!