Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thiago_Justen_

How does the user profile description work?

Hi guys,

I was wondering to know how  the user profile description works. For instance: what's the diference among these "classifications":

- Esteemed Contributor III

- Honored Contributor III

- Valued Contributor III

And so on...

Cheers 

Thiago Justen Teixeira Gonçalves
Farol BI
WhatsApp: 24 98152-1675
Labels (1)
12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Thiago,

Thanks for the question. Those classifications you listed are the new Ranks members can earn based on their activity in the community. We will be adding more badges to achieve as we develop the community further.

Best,
Jeremy
Thiago_Justen_
Author

Thanks Jeremy. I have one more question concerning those classifications. Did they consider our points in the old community? I guess not...I had 12120 points so that's the I'm guessing.
Farol BI
Anonymous
Not applicable

The new rank system doesn't factor in the old points, but it does include all the actions you've taken that earned you points in the first place - posts created, likes received, replies and accepted solutions, etc.
So your community history is accounted for in the new rank calculation.
Thiago_Justen_
Author

Ok. So, let me ask you the last one question. Could you, please, list to us the actual classifications sorted by level?
Farol BI
Anonymous
Not applicable

We'll have to get back to you on that.
Thiago_Justen_
Author

I'll appreciate that.
Farol BI
Thiago_Justen_
Author

Any news?

Cheers

Farol BI
Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

Is there any update on this? i am a bit confused since most of the people here have their usernames displayed now (instead of real names as it was before) and the profile descriptions do not say much about the person.

vizmind.eu
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Just stirring the pot little bit - we still don't know how the ranks are working. Can you @Anonymous  as an admin put some light on it? It has been half a year since @Thiago_Justen_  asked you and i am sure you have it all sorted now - don't you?

thanks 

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.