Hi Can i know how to change Last Name in the Account

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bhanu,

Sunny is correct, qoncierge@qlikview.com will be able to change the names listed on your account if you need to make any corrections.

If your name is correct, but you are concerned about privacy, you can change the visibility of your name and email address by following these steps:

1. Click on your name in the upper right corner

2. Click Edit Profile

3. Click on the Privacy tab

4. Use the drop-down menus to select visibility options for your Name, Email, or any other fields

5. Click the Save button at the bottom

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bhanu,

Sunny is correct, qoncierge@qlikview.com will be able to change the names listed on your account if you need to make any corrections.

If your name is correct, but you are concerned about privacy, you can change the visibility of your name and email address by following these steps:

1. Click on your name in the upper right corner

2. Click Edit Profile

3. Click on the Privacy tab

4. Use the drop-down menus to select visibility options for your Name, Email, or any other fields

5. Click the Save button at the bottom

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

Not applicable
Author

Hi jeremy,

Thanks for your Response, i entered wrong in my Last Name, I want to change it. No Options are showing, How can i change my last name.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bhanu,

In that case, you'll need to send an email to qoncierge@qlik.com and let them know what you would the field to be changed to.

Best,

Qlik Community Team