Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmmayoral3
Creator
Creator

I can´t open new post in the community

Spoiler
I can answer questions from other users but I can´t open new post in the community.
The button to open new post is disabled in all user groups that I belong to.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mattias_Malré
Employee
Employee

Thanks for this @jmmayoral3

This will require some investigation, thanks for the screenshot. 

The link to the thread is: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-en-Espa%C3%B1ol/Bajo-rendimiento-de-QvOdbcConnectorPackage-en-Qli...

We'll investigate and see what is causing this issue. 

Thanks again

-Mattias

I accept cookies.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

i have the same problem but only in usergroups!
Maybe a bug?
Susan_Verona
Employee
Employee

The Qlik Community team is aware of this issue in User Groups.  We are currently investigating this problem and hope to have a solution soon.   Thank you your patience.  

Susan Verona
jmmayoral3
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi susan.

Are there news about this issue?

I continue without being able to opne new post in the user groups.

My main group is 'Qlik en Español' and it´s very curius that I can post replies to questions of other users.

And it is very strange that the newest issue that I can see in this group is dated on 2018/11/09 03:30PM "Borrar variables de una APP publicada".
I am being notified by e-mail about new post opened by other users and I can reply those post following the links in the e-mails, but I can neither find the post nor see new post surfing the web of the community.

Thanks.
Mattias_Malré
Employee
Employee

Hello @jmmayoral3

This issue is one of our biggest focus areas but is still under investigation unfortunately. 

You can track this, and the other main focus areas we have in this document that gets updated continually. 

All the best

-Mattias

I accept cookies.
Melissa_Potvin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The problem with not being able to post a question in user groups was resolved today.  Please do test and report back with your results.

*note:  we still do have a problem with changing the admin of a group and this not 'sticking'.  We continue to work on this.

jmmayoral3
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Melissa.

I can effectively open new post. The green button to open it is now available.

But I continue without be able to see newest post. The most recent post availabe,  In the user group "Qlik en Español", is dated on  2018/11/09 03:30PM "Borrar variables de una APP publicada".

I have been informed by e-mail about new post  yesterday.

Thanks

Mattias_Malré
Employee
Employee

Hello again @jmmayoral3

It would make sense that the latest post was right before the migration as we've had issues with posting to Groups after the migration. 

Can you let me know what the new post was titled from the email you received? 

All the best

-Mattias

I accept cookies.
jmmayoral3
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Mattias.

this is a screen capture from the header of e-mail I received.

Melissa_Potvin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for writing in about your problem, we will research this and get back to you.