Qlik Community

Community Corner

Discussion board for questions about the Qlik Community, its features, sharing information, general discussions and even some fun. This is for both new and longtime community members. Everyone is welcome!

Announcements
Leverage your QlikView investment to modernize BI – see how! Join Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

I like the latest community updates

There has been an update to the posting functionality to the community. 

I really like the drag and drop feature for quickly attaching files to a community thread.

Vegar_0-1586847434065.png

And I am really happy that the feature of pasting images straight into the text editor has return, not having to go through the Insert Photos dialog for every image. 

Keep up the good work @Sue_Macaluso, @Anonymous ,  @Melissa_Potvin  and the rest of the Qlik Community team.

Edit: Are there any other new features that we should know about?

Plees ekskuse my Swenglish and or Norweglish spelling misstakes
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I like the latest community updates

So glad you like the updates @Vegar! Thank you for writing to tell us.   We post about updates in the Community Manager blog.  Some updates come a result of our planning and feedback received by both internal and external members and some come a result of platform upgrades.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

So glad you like the updates @Vegar! Thank you for writing to tell us.   We post about updates in the Community Manager blog.  Some updates come a result of our planning and feedback received by both internal and external members and some come a result of platform upgrades.  

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great to hear, thanks @Vegar !