Qlik Community

Community Corner

Discussion board for questions about the Qlik Community, its features, sharing information, general discussions and even some fun. This is for both new and longtime community members. Everyone is welcome!

Partner
Partner

Idea's Section for all Qlik Products

Hello together,

Qlik Sense already has its own ideas area, which can be used by the users.

Are there plans to make such areas available for the other Qlik products as well?

Thank you in advance.

Greeting

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Idea's Section for all Qlik Products

@Danijel The future handling of ideation is under discussion. We will keep the community informed every step of the way and thank you for asking, it is a great question. 

Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Danijel The future handling of ideation is under discussion. We will keep the community informed every step of the way and thank you for asking, it is a great question. 

Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

Partner
Partner

Hello Sue,

IMO, the idea section on Qlik Sense is cool and is just standard on software editor community. I use the same on A****** and T***** with great pleasure and efficiency. However, the total lack of comment and upgrade from the Qlik Team (at least upgrading the status when the idea enter the internal ideation/beta/release) does not help to make it popular among users.

The same feature for other products -at least the most popular : View, Nprinting- may be a good idea.

Best regards,

Simon

Community Manager
Community Manager

@simonaubert Thank you for your feedback.  I understand your concern completely and I am bringing your feedback to the team. 

Sue Macaluso
Partner
Partner

Hello Sue,

Thanks. One of the idea is updated now with a status completed, it's a good beginning 😉

Best regards,

Simon

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@simonaubert  Thank you, the teams are working on addressing the ideas. 

Sue Macaluso