Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Important solution page is not opening for users since a week

Hi,

I have created one page few months back where I share knowledge on multi node Qlik system. I have noticed that it is not getting accessed by any user from last few days. 

Url:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Enterprise-Documents/Best-Practices-of-Qlik-Sense-Multi-Nod...

It is only opening for me but not for anyone else. I am attached one image of the solution page.

Can you please help me to make it accessible to everyone so I would help everyone.

Thanks,

Rohit

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rohitk1609 Your post should be viewed now.  Turns out there is a bug that we have a ticket opened on that for an unknown reason posts may go into spam without notice and because we only see 30 days worth i would not see it. However I am able to search and find it, I was able to locate the post and release it.  I tested with an account as a regular user and could now see it document. Thank you for letting me now. Sue

Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rohitk1609 Hey there, It opened for me but I am an admin.  I will run some tests and figure this out.  I will come back again just wanted to acknowledge your post right now. 

Sue Macaluso
rohitk1609
Master
Master
Author

Thanks for prompt response Sue. I have checked with two accounts and both can't open the page. I am afraid on what scale community user can't view it. My intent is to help and share knowledge but if some users cann't access solution it means it could affect the credibility of Qlik community too .

Thanks,
Rohit
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rohitk1609 Your post should be viewed now.  Turns out there is a bug that we have a ticket opened on that for an unknown reason posts may go into spam without notice and because we only see 30 days worth i would not see it. However I am able to search and find it, I was able to locate the post and release it.  I tested with an account as a regular user and could now see it document. Thank you for letting me now. Sue

Sue Macaluso
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rohitk1609 Hey there, I just tested with another test account and was able to get to your posted document.  Would you be able to give me a user name that cannot access and I can test with that user name?  Thanks

Sue Macaluso
Vegar
MVP
MVP

I was not able to access this page this morning, but now I can. I guess this issue is solved. What do you say @rohitk1609 ?

Hopefully you and your team @sue_macaluso can figure out a way to avoid that future legit pages also becomes marked as spam.

rohitk1609
Master
Master
Author

Yes it is working fine now. I am not sure if anyone marked my page as spam.