cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Info messages and stickies are affecting the small device experience

I'm a frequent user of a mobile device on the community and the extended use of stickies and info messages are starting to nag me.

The QlikView-page is one of the worst. https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView/ct-p/qlikview Let me explain.

Every time an user is entering this page the black floating "Qlik insider webinar" message is presented. It takes up about a third of screen. If the user during the same session move away from this page and then return back again the box is back.

The box "QlikView and Qlik Sense together" is less annoying as it is not floating, but as the black box it always returns when navigating back to this page.

The combination of info messages, returning info boxes and sticky messages in the community makes a mobile device user scroll a lot when navigating through the community.

I've attached a screenshots of the top view of the QlikView page and a scroll view (excluding the floating black box) to help you understand my issue with the mobile device experience in the community.

I hope that you can find a way to reduce the height of sticky information and headers for us mobile users in the community.

Screenshot_20190325-193150.jpg

Screenshot_2019-03-25-21-54-03.jpg

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vegar Thank you for the feedback, I will take this back to my team. 

Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vegar Thank you for the feedback, I will take this back to my team. 

Sue Macaluso