Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stevie_Go
Contributor III
Contributor III

Layout / CSS /Certificate error when accessing Qlik Community Site

Hey Guys,

when will the error get fixed that prevents some of us from viewing Qlik Community in a "readable" layout?

At the moment when opening the forum I see Picture1

After a little "research" in your source code I found the place where the style sheet file is loaded: Picture2

As a half-backed web developer I wanted to analyse what´s wrong with my browser. So i tried to open the css to see what it does. Then the error was quite obvious: Picture3

It´s a german error message, but I think the part "MOZILLA_PKIX_SELF_SIGNED_CERT" speaks for itself. Your content delivery network provider seems a little "unexperienced" regarding the use of certificates in a full web environment.

The bad thing here is: You only get the error message, when opening the link to the css file, but not when you open the community page itself. It just displays the way you can see in the first screen. If you acceppt the issue (Risiko akzeptieren und fortfahren) you can open the community site correctly.

Hope that helps and I can delete the saved link to the css from my browser favorites soon 🙂

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Works fine for me. Are you sure you're not behind some company proxy that basically performs a man-in-the-middle attack on your ssl traffic? The ssl certificate you see would be the one of the proxy, not the one of community.qlik.com or from jive.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Stevie_Go
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Gysbert,

I am not 100% sure (because my IT colleagues already started their weekend and I cannot ask them), but when viewing the certificate it says it is issued to the domain where the ccs file is stored,  *.i.lithium.com. If I open lithium.com I´m redirected to khoros.com, which is some kind of onlie marketing agency. We use SonicWall security equipment in the company, so there seems to be no connection between the two. And Qlik Community is the only site I see this issue.

Stephan

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, this also works fine for me.  I have not heard of this problem before but pulling in my colleague for review also. @Anonymous .  Have you heard of this issue before? 

Sue Macaluso