Qlik Community

Community Corner

Discussion board for questions about the Qlik Community, its features, sharing information, general discussions and even some fun. This is for both new and longtime community members. Everyone is welcome!

Highlighted

Limititation on number of private messages?

I got this error today while responding to my first private message for today. Is this normal?

image.png

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
9 Replies

Re: Limititation on number of private messages?

I was using a link to a username in my response. Once I remove the link it sent without an issue.
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good Morning, No - I do not believe this to be expected behavior. We will look into and thank you for letting us know.
Melissa

Don't think so. I've written private messages with links to discussions and they got sent without a hitch. Maybe this is a new anomaly? I'll try again...

Hey Peter - 

The link was not to a discussion, but to a user. I will try to again.

I don't have any problems sending private messages with embedded links, as you probably found out already. Maybe it was just a temporary problem.

Sent you a message containing both a link to a discussion as well as a link to a user profile...

Similar to this

image.png

I don't get this message, so it may be linked to a setting in your profile. That's probably easily fixable 

I will check again.