Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nicole-Smith

Login duration much shorter than previously

I'm having to login to the community about once an hour when it used to be only once a day.  Can the duration be changed back to what it was before?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nicole-Smith I have checked that we still have the 24-hour log out and we didn't change anything. We did reset the time so can you monitor and let me know if this is still occurring. Thanks!

Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nicole-Smith I do not think anything was changed. Do you get logged out after an hour if you are not active on the site?

Sue Macaluso
Nicole-Smith
Author

Yes--if I'm on the site, go do something else for awhile, then come back, I end up having to login again.  Before the community update, I only needed to login once a day, even when not being active for a time.

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nicole-Smith I will look into this further to see if something changed that I am not aware of.

Sue Macaluso
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nicole-Smith I have checked that we still have the 24-hour log out and we didn't change anything. We did reset the time so can you monitor and let me know if this is still occurring. Thanks!

Sue Macaluso
Nicole-Smith
Author

The site is keeping me logged in for more than an hour at a time now.  Thank you!