Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Community Corner

Discussion board for questions about the Qlik Community, its features, sharing information, general discussions and even some fun. This is for both new and longtime community members. Everyone is welcome!

Announcements
Join us March 10th, 7 Ways Modern Analytics Can Help You Take Smarter Action. REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter_Cammaert

Maximum age of Inbox items

Am I correct in assuming that Inbox items have a maximum lifetime of only 6 months? Ik keep a number of replies to highly interesting discussions in my Inbox (or as most of us do in their email client as a reminder that I should do something...) but they are disappearing at a rapid rate since a week or two...

Peter

5 Replies
mov
Champion III
Champion III

Peter,

I never paid attention to that - but why don't you use bookmarks?

Regards,

Michael

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Peter,

Can you please explain this in more words so that i can understand what you are mentioning?

Peter_Cammaert

A few years ago I had problems with bookmarks in that they got lost as well. I probably gave up on them. Maybe I should check them out again...

Peter_Cammaert

Not really, no. But I can explain it it fewer words though: "Items in your Qlik Communtiy Inbox will automagically disappear if they are older than 6 months.". Ok?

Peter

Not applicable

You are right Peter. I just cross checked at my side as well. Its 6 months. Bookmarks is one way.

Another way is to create your streams and follow the threads into different categories.