Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ilikeit55
Contributor
Contributor

My Co-worker has a case open for a westfield production high priority case. How can I be added to the case

How do I get added to an already opened case

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi, 

I would like to suggest you to ask to your colleague to send this request to the support people that are working on the case. Without the case number nobody here can help you. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

Katie_Davis
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hi @ilikeit55 checking in from Support to make sure you got the assistance you needed! Your coworker should be able to request within the open case for the agent to add you as a watcher. Please send me a direct message if you need further assistance and we'll look into the details as Ruggero was referring to above.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi, 

I would like to suggest you to ask to your colleague to send this request to the support people that are working on the case. Without the case number nobody here can help you. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Katie_Davis
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hi @ilikeit55 checking in from Support to make sure you got the assistance you needed! Your coworker should be able to request within the open case for the agent to add you as a watcher. Please send me a direct message if you need further assistance and we'll look into the details as Ruggero was referring to above.

Melissa_Potvin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you @Katie_Davis 

(I am now going to move this post to the correct forum, @ilikeit55 you may receive a notification)