cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

National Pet Day 2019

Community Corner is not only a place to talk about the platform, its a place where we should have some fun. Believe it or not, there is an official day set aside just for our pets.  In honor of National Pet Day, let's take a minute from our busy day and share some pictures of our amazing pets. Do something  extra special for your pets today. 

Meet Kira, she is a Rhodesian Ridgeback. This old girl is 11 and going strong.  She spends most of her days seeking out another treat! She is such a good girl. Kira girl another.jpg

KIra 11 copy more.jpg

Sue Macaluso
Labels (1)
12 Replies
Melissa_Potvin
Community Manager
Community Manager

National Pet Day!  What an amazing day!  My kitty cat gives me tremendous joy and is as cute as a button!  Meet Trooper, a sweet kitty I rescued a few years ago. Found this little guy alone and abandoned in a window well in my backyard.  He has one blue eye and one green eye and is sweet and loving.  All I need to do is give Trooper a box and he is very happy!  

trooper 2.jpgtrooper 1.jpg  

GillianFarquhar
Former Employee
Former Employee

Here are my two boys: Gabriel my rescue Kitty and Moses my rescue horse. Gabriel is 10 and Moses is 30+!! I am so privileged to be OWNED by them. In case there was any question, black cats are lucky - and old horses can still run fast af!

GabrielGabrielMosesMoses

Qlik'ing since 2009
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager
Author

Tropper is a cutie! I am happy to have had to honor to meet him. 

Sue Macaluso
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager
Author

Gabriel looks like he's posing for a magazine, what a handsome guy. Moses is a real good looking guy too! Thanks for sharing.
Sue Macaluso
PrashantSangle

Seriously !! National Pet Day.. I was not aware of it.

Meet my 2 sweet pet 

1: Sweety.. She is just 11 months old. very cute and naughty

2019-04-11-20-05-36-219.jpg

2: Don

IMG_20160520_140409489.jpg

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager
Author

@PrashantSangle Hi Sweety and Don, little cuties.  Sweety can be naughty because her cuteness lets her get away with it. Have a great day and thanks for sharing. 

Sue Macaluso
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

1555007330109.jpg

Nyota a 2.5 year very playful and happy girl. Nyota means star in Swahili I've been told ... and she really is. 

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Missy the older 5 year old girl20171231_235807.jpg

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager
Author

@petter She is adorable and certainly knows how to stretch out in comfort! Thanks for sharing.

Sue Macaluso