cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gethyn
Creator
Creator

New Community Bookmarks

If I find a post that I want to save and refer back to at a later date, I click the 3 dots and then click Bookmark in the drop down menu. How do I then find my list of saved bookmarks? I have been searching and there doesn't seem to be anywhere obvious that I can find them.

Also, when I do a search on the community for 'Community Bookmark', apart from the new questions relating to book marks not migrating over, there are just masses of treads relating to using bookmarks on the old community. It would be very useful and less frustrating if questions relating to functionality of the old community could be purged.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mattias_Malré
Employee
Employee

Hello again @Gethyn, hope you're having a great day!

You can fins both your subscriptions and bookmarks under "My Settings" > "Subscriptions & Notifications" and then either the "My Subscriptions" or the "My Bookmarks" tab. 

All the best

-Mattias

I accept cookies.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Mattias_Malré
Employee
Employee

Hello again @Gethyn, hope you're having a great day!

You can fins both your subscriptions and bookmarks under "My Settings" > "Subscriptions & Notifications" and then either the "My Subscriptions" or the "My Bookmarks" tab. 

All the best

-Mattias

I accept cookies.
Gethyn
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Mattias, that's great.

Melissa_Potvin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the feedback, we are working on archiving much of the old unrelated content. Much has been done, more to do.