Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

New unified login page coming soon

Hello Community members, 

We hope this finds you well. This month we will be changing the way you log in to the Community and other Qlik sites. We are updating the login page to Auth0 for a more unified look and experience! The following sites will be updated on May 18th:

• Qlik.com 
  • Qlik Support Portal 
  • Qlik Community 
  • ON24 
  • Demo.qlik.com 
  • Qlik Partner Portal* 
  • Partner Green Line* 
  • TOS (May 22nd) 
  • Qlik Commerce* 
  • Vistex Partner* 
  • Vistex Admin* 

*These sites are used only by our Partners. 

This is a phased rollout. Expect more Qlik sites to be updated soon.

Why the change?

We want to streamline your experience. You’ll only require one set of credentials with the new update. More importantly, your security is important to Qlik! You will now be able to enable 2-factor authentication.

How does this impact me?

You will need to use the email address provided when signing up for QlikID. The login page will no longer support usernames.  If you do not remember the email address you signed up with, click the I forgot my email address link. You will be able to retrieve your email address by entering your username. Your password will remain the same.

Stay tuned for more updates on this phased rollout! If you have any questions or face any issues, please reach out to us anytime.  Melissa put together this short video explaining the changes, have a listen. 

Click here for the transcript.

Sue Macaluso
Labels (1)
4 Replies
zarmoton
Creator
Creator

how to change the email of my account ?

(I can login with my old email)

RichardSmith
Contributor III
Contributor III

Login emails are often work emails, so any idea how to change it if you change jobs?

fabdulazeez
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

I think you can email customersupport

FranGosalbez
Contributor
Contributor

At the time of login I get a slap that says "Sorry. Something has gone wrong processing your request"